Little Emikins

Emilee is ten. We've been posting here since she was seven and her work is from all ages from itty bitty to present times.
She shares a love for art just like her mommy and her gift is evident each time she picks up a pencil, crayon, paint brush, or marker.

Pages, Pages, Pages ...

My Mom

My photo
Pensacola, FL, United States
Hello! I'm Alethea. I'm an artist, wife, mom, and follower of Christ. I love to learn every day from everything around me. My experience lies in my willingness to explore outside my comfort zone and go above and beyond my limits. I always try to push myself to do better, learn more, and realize more profound potential. I would love to be more organized and productive with my time; it's hard to juggle life and art! I usually have one too many projects going on at the same time. I'm a perfectionist ~ and strive to do my very best with each project. Throughout my life, I've dabbled in many areas of art, trying to experience all I can, picking up tips and tricks from various trades and using them to hone in on the places I love most. I love what I do!
©EmileeSophia. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Singing in the rain, beautiful sunsets, & sweet elephants


Crayon on 8.5 x 11 Paper


Crayon on 8.5 x 11 paper

Pencil Drawing on Lined 4 x 6 Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment